The Frenzy segway board has been safety approved by ”National Trading Standards in the UK”, ”IECEE”, ”Promise Testing International” and ”VDE Prüf- und Zertifizierungsinstitut”. As has been shown in the media, segway boards without any safety approval certificate have problems with e.g. the battery construction. This, however, does not apply to the Frenzy segway board that meets the standards of various safety tests (Download certificates and test results).
The Frenzy segway board is also known as a hoverboard or airboard. It is a self-balancing board that can easily be controlled by subtle leaning of your body towards your desired direction. Easy to ride and stops as soon as you jump of.
- Two powerful 350 W engines which, combined with the lithium ion battery, provide hours of fun.
- Distance is approximately 12.4 miles.
- Top speed is 6.2 mph.
- Nice and wide foot plates covered in grippy rubber and with directional lights on them.
- LED headlights, internal shock absorption and an auto-shut-off-function that prevents overcharging.
- Comes with both UK (fused) and EU plugs and has a charge time of 90-120 minutes.
- Frenzy Carry bag for easy transport included.
- The rules for taking electric recreational vehicles on to public roads vary from country to country. We urge you to check with your local police or public authority for specific rules in your country.